Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Body / Anybody had lipo in poland?

forum

Anybody had lipo in poland?

21 August 2010 at 22:48

I am booked to travel to Poland in a couple of weeks for some lipo on my abdomen. Has anybody had this done and are the effects really worthwhile? anything you can tell me about this would be grateful to hear, thanks so much, pat

23 August 2010 at 18:22

Lipo in poland
Hi
I have never been to Poland for any kind of surgery,but I am busy checking out different surgeons/ clinics over there and also Belguim. From what feedback I have had from different forums,it has all been positve, The only problem is now, that I cannot make up my mind who to have my lipo done with!! Which clinic are you going to? Maybe you could come back to us with some positive feedback. Good luck on your journey to a new you (I wish it was me LOL) ..What are you paying? I know Polands a lot cheaper than the UK because of the rate of exchange and lower cost of living.

Juliette

I like

24 August 2010 at 12:36
In response to mustheword44

Lipo in poland
Hi
I have never been to Poland for any kind of surgery,but I am busy checking out different surgeons/ clinics over there and also Belguim. From what feedback I have had from different forums,it has all been positve, The only problem is now, that I cannot make up my mind who to have my lipo done with!! Which clinic are you going to? Maybe you could come back to us with some positive feedback. Good luck on your journey to a new you (I wish it was me LOL) ..What are you paying? I know Polands a lot cheaper than the UK because of the rate of exchange and lower cost of living.

Juliette

Hi
hi, have a look at www.europesurgery.co.uk am having it done with adam kalenski, looked up all about him etc. cost is £1140 for abdomen so really cheap, will let you know how i get on, pat

I like

30 March 2011 at 17:50

Surgery in poland
Hi has anyone had a labiaplasty in poland, if so who was their surgeon and would you recommend them? thanks.

I like

30 March 2011 at 20:54

Poland
had lipo tummy tuck an breast uplift on 16th march....went to poland and had it with adam kalecinski...he is fab...i really really mean it..my sis wants hers dun now and me mom wants her face dun....if anyone wants b4 an afters pm me ur email and ill forward u sum..still early days of corse but luv adam sooooooooo much

1 likes-I like

30 March 2011 at 23:46
In response to patsywhitehair

Hi
hi, have a look at www.europesurgery.co.uk am having it done with adam kalenski, looked up all about him etc. cost is £1140 for abdomen so really cheap, will let you know how i get on, pat

Poland ba tt and lipo
hi i went to poland on the 7/3/2011 and had BA TT and lipo im so pleased with the results and the price
i was scared about going abroad tho but glad i did as there is no way i could afford it here

I like

24 October 2016 at 18:14
In response to patsywhitehair

Hi

Hello! Would di your surgery go? What were the after effects like xx

I like

24 October 2016 at 18:16
In response to mac1102

Poland
had lipo tummy tuck an breast uplift on 16th march....went to poland and had it with adam kalecinski...he is fab...i really really mean it..my sis wants hers dun now and me mom wants her face dun....if anyone wants b4 an afters pm me ur email and ill forward u sum..still early days of corse but luv adam sooooooooo much

Hey! Could I see some pics of any lipo or tummy tuck - thinking of getting mine done this year but scared to go abroad

I like

25 October 2016 at 11:14
In response to mustheword44

Lipo in poland
Hi

Juliette

Hi,
Liposuction in Poland is much cheaper then in UK (and in Europe generally).
You can check the clinics and prices on http://go4healthtravel.com (http://go4healthtravel.com/en/prices/185/Liposuction%20surgery)

1 likes-I like

15 December 2016 at 13:45
In response to pink19942

Hey! Could I see some pics of any lipo or tummy tuck - thinking of getting mine done this year but scared to go abroad

Hello,

last year, I was also so scared that I've cried many nights but now I have no regrets!

I'm so happy with my new look! I've needed lipo treatment on my tummy after pregnancy (It was huge problem for me, I was ashamed, even my husband couldn't touch my body there, It was hard times for me)
 I did some research on the internet and i found Beauty Poland, they helped me with everything! Very nice consultant booked my visit with the best doctor I've ever met, Dr Piotr in Wroclaw. My travel and liposuction in Poland were safe and now, I know that it was one of the best decisions in my life! So do not hesitate to travel abroad for your treatment.  If you want, here is the web of Beauty Poland: http://beautypoland.com/procedures/liposuction/
Contact them and I'm sure it will be easier for you Take care!
Susan

I like

15 December 2016 at 13:45
In response to pink19942

Hello,

last year, I was also so scared that I've cried many nights but now I have no regrets!

I'm so happy with my new look! I've needed lipo treatment on my tummy after pregnancy (It was huge problem for me, I was ashamed, even my husband couldn't touch my body there, It was hard times for me)
 I did some research on the internet and i found Beauty Poland, they helped me with everything! Very nice consultant booked my visit with the best doctor I've ever met, Dr Piotr in Wroclaw. My travel and liposuction in Poland were safe and now, I know that it was one of the best decisions in my life! So do not hesitate to travel abroad for your treatment.  If you want, here is the web of Beauty Poland: http://beautypoland.com/procedures/liposuction/
Contact them and I'm sure it will be easier for you Take care!

I like

Previous threads

Last author's threads

Be the first to see what's going on behind the scenes at Sofem
instagram

You might also like

Top of the page