:

Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Body / Getting labiaplasty surgery and want to feature in a documentary? Get in touch!

forum

Getting labiaplasty surgery and want to feature in a documentary? Get in touch!

29 January at 19:59

I’m a documentary filmmaker producing a 10 minute film on designer vagina surgeries and looking for the main character for my film! Are you between the ages of 18 to 35, live in the Greater London area, and about to undergo labiaplasty surgery? I’m looking for someone who is willing to share their personal life and experiences on camera, and have their surgery filmed. 

In a nutshell, I’m hoping to film: 
your consultations with the plastic surgeon/physician some of your day-to-day life, and potentially interactions with family and friends hopefully your procedure (this would not be shown in its entirety on film) as well as your post-op recovery 

Production begins w/c February 6, so if you are willing to participate, please contact me as soon as possible, for an initial telephone discussion, followed by a face-to-face meet up. 

About me: I’m a documentary filmmaker, doing my MA in documentary filmmaking at Brunel University. Additionally, see my website: chelseajanemoore.co.uk. 

Get a total body workout playing Twister with Tamaya!

Get a total body workout playing Twister with Tamaya!

Get a total body workout playing Twister with Tamaya! Get a total body workout playing Twister with Tamaya!

4th episode: Discover some fun exercises to get you in shape while doing the housework! 4th episode: Discover some fun exercises to get you in shape while doing the housework!

Get ready for the summer! Get ready for the summer!

Previous threads
Be the first to see what's going on behind the scenes at Sofem
instagram

You might also like

Top of the page