Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Body / Help! has anyone had lipo with dr adam kalecinski in poland?

Help! has anyone had lipo with dr adam kalecinski in poland?

3 January 2012 at 0:03

Help! Has anyone has lipo with Dr Adam Kalecinski in Poland? I really did some advice!!!

Tone your chest and arms with Jade !

Tone your chest and arms with Jade !

Tone your chest and arms with Jade ! Tone your chest and arms with Jade !

Tone your shoulders, arms and legs with Jade ! Tone your shoulders, arms and legs with Jade !

Tone your upper arms with Tamaya! Tone your upper arms with Tamaya!

12 January 2012 at 22:23

I need help too
i am looking at having a tuck and lipo with the same surgeon too so need advice xx

I like

15 January 2012 at 1:33
In response to missemliy79

I need help too
i am looking at having a tuck and lipo with the same surgeon too so need advice xx

I will be soon
Hi, im going soon. Pretty nervous, i know it doesnt help much, but just thought id say. Also having a breast Reductiin/lift. Are u booked, or thinking of going? X

I like

16 January 2012 at 10:46

Lipo
hi there im in poland right now due to fly back to uk on weds, i had a tummy tuck with lipo on friday last week, im not sure if i can help you but im happy to have a try....? x

I like

16 January 2012 at 13:44
In response to strawberrieve

I will be soon
Hi, im going soon. Pretty nervous, i know it doesnt help much, but just thought id say. Also having a breast Reductiin/lift. Are u booked, or thinking of going? X

Hi
Yes I am thinking of going but want to check out other peeps results and thoughts first, as I have had a very bad experience with surgery before but that was in this country so I am very nervous xx

I like

16 January 2012 at 13:47
In response to bethy1980

Lipo
hi there im in poland right now due to fly back to uk on weds, i had a tummy tuck with lipo on friday last week, im not sure if i can help you but im happy to have a try....? x

How are you
Hi noticed you have had same procedure as the one I want, how has it been so far? did you have the surgery with Adam? i know you will have swelling but is the result up to now what you expected or more? i went to see one surgeon here who said that even though i need to loose weight you can get a good result from the tuck and lipo as they remove the fat, i am not expecting miracles but would like to think id get a good result, was the clinic nice? xx

I like

16 January 2012 at 13:59

How are you
Hi noticed you have had same procedure as the one I want, how has it been so far? did you have the surgery with Adam? i know you will have swelling but is the result up to now what you expected or more? i went to see one surgeon here who said that even though i need to loose weight you can get a good result from the tuck and lipo as they remove the fat, i am not expecting miracles but would like to think id get a good result, was the clinic nice? xx

I'm doing great
Hi, yep I had the surgery with Adam here in wrowclaw- I have recently lost 5 stone so was left with a lot of skin and also some fatty tissues, Adam was very realistic and talked me through what he was prepared to do first. The clinic is immaculate and the hotel I'm staying in is lush too - I'm staying at the puro- Chris the clinics driver is great too! As for results right now on day 3 no I can't see exact results other than I know I have not got my hangy tummy! But I am still very swollen, I'm being checked at the clinic every day and I'm healing really well- I'm having my drains removed tomorrow which means I can have a shower.... Yay!! I will say now that the pain is pretty bad and u will need to bring extra pain killers as I don't think what they give u to take is enough! Anything else just ask x

I like

16 January 2012 at 14:11
In response to bethy1980

I'm doing great
Hi, yep I had the surgery with Adam here in wrowclaw- I have recently lost 5 stone so was left with a lot of skin and also some fatty tissues, Adam was very realistic and talked me through what he was prepared to do first. The clinic is immaculate and the hotel I'm staying in is lush too - I'm staying at the puro- Chris the clinics driver is great too! As for results right now on day 3 no I can't see exact results other than I know I have not got my hangy tummy! But I am still very swollen, I'm being checked at the clinic every day and I'm healing really well- I'm having my drains removed tomorrow which means I can have a shower.... Yay!! I will say now that the pain is pretty bad and u will need to bring extra pain killers as I don't think what they give u to take is enough! Anything else just ask x

Xx
I still weigh about 12 stone, my tummy has an over hang from a c section, ive asked for lipo on tummy a tuck and lipo on thighs, ive not really lost alot of weigh which perhaps i should try first i am in a size 16, but thats mainly down to the tummy when ive lost weight it just doesnt go, so i was thinking this procedure would really help me notice a difference, as id seen a surgeon in the uk who said by doing the tuck and lipo he could remove most of what the diet would achieve (lazy i know) i am concerned going abroad but the prices are just fab and ive had a bad experience in this country so i dont htink it makes no odds, so they send you home with drains? how many nights were you in the clinic? and how many nights have you booked to stay in Poland for? i dont like pain so that concerns me a little but I suppose id have to stock up before i went, are you checked daily at the clinic? hope you are feeling better soon xxx

I like

16 January 2012 at 21:14

Lipo
Hi girls,
Betty , what areas lipo did you have? And what hotel did you stay in?
I'm just waiting to book my date now, can't wait to get rid of my thunder thighs!!
Xx

I like

19 January 2012 at 22:45

Hi
Yes I am thinking of going but want to check out other peeps results and thoughts first, as I have had a very bad experience with surgery before but that was in this country so I am very nervous xx

Hi
It must be a worry if youve had a bad experience here in the UK. I've decided not to go to poland. I have spoke to a few people who have been, and have had mixed reviews. I guess you can never tell, and nowhere is 100% risk free, but be absolutely sure. I spoke to my GP and she said if there is 1 tiny shred of doubt walk out! and also if you do decide to go, you will need to take over anti-biotics, and painkillers. Lots of luck. xx

I like

22 January 2012 at 22:19

Hii
hi i am having adam kalecinski in poland on 7th march so scared but excited to having ba with upilft have u found any info on him? and when do you plan to go? leanne

I like

22 January 2012 at 23:11
In response to wilko90

Hii
hi i am having adam kalecinski in poland on 7th march so scared but excited to having ba with upilft have u found any info on him? and when do you plan to go? leanne

Lipo
Hi Leanne,
Im going on the 2nd March for my lipo, just booked my flights and hotel, getting really scared now!! I have heard his very good tho! I bloody hope so!!!!! Xx

I like

26 February 2012 at 22:53

so your all booked in now for march 2nd sounds good to me let me no how you get on and hoe evrything is over there please, how long are you there for ? xx

I like

24 July 2012 at 21:04
In response to bethy1980

I'm doing great

Thinking about tt and lipo with adam kalecinski
Hi bethy1980

Do you have before and after pics?

Regards
Dee

I like

7 July 2014 at 8:43

Great
I already been for surgery with him everything went really well, totally happy with my results

I like

23 August 2014 at 22:45

Vaser liposuction@nu cosmetics liverpool
Have you tried Nu Cosmetics as they are having some offer on liposuction as heard on local radio in Liverpool. Its better to stay in UK then go aboard as there will be someone in UK to look after post op.

I like

22 February 2015 at 23:00
In response to sunlight107

Great
I already been for surgery with him everything went really well, totally happy with my results

Surgery
Can you tell me what procedures you get done

I like

7 March 2015 at 9:27

Adam
Did you decide to go with Dr Adam.

I like

16 March 2015 at 21:50
In response to amy0121

Vaser liposuction@nu cosmetics liverpool
Have you tried Nu Cosmetics as they are having some offer on liposuction as heard on local radio in Liverpool. Its better to stay in UK then go aboard as there will be someone in UK to look after post op.

Maybe people go abroad because the UK is just too expensive. A surgeon in the UK quoted(even before seeing me) £6000-£7000 for a mini tummy tuck,with hardly any access fat. They do train for many years,but I think it's just too greedy . And you wonder why so many go abroad! There are also some great surgeons in Eastern Europe especially,who have to train longer. As long as you do your research and even translate google,you will find an appropriate surgeon. Also complications can arise whether you stay in the UK or go abroad. Just find a surgeon who is good on the post op surgery. Get it in writing if you want to be sure.

I like

3 February at 9:33
In response to dominicsmum

Maybe people go abroad because the UK is just too expensive. A surgeon in the UK quoted(even before seeing me) £6000-£7000 for a mini tummy tuck,with hardly any access fat. They do train for many years,but I think it's just too greedy . And you wonder why so many go abroad! There are also some great surgeons in Eastern Europe especially,who have to train longer. As long as you do your research and even translate google,you will find an appropriate surgeon. Also complications can arise whether you stay in the UK or go abroad. Just find a surgeon who is good on the post op surgery. Get it in writing if you want to be sure.

I am flyimg to poland to have full tt and breast up lift with dr adam

I like

Go back to forum

Previous threads

Do you know this product?

Top of the page