:

Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Body / Hematoma/bleeding after vaser, smart lipo etc

forum

Hematoma/bleeding after vaser, smart lipo etc

12 September 2009 at 16:24

Has anyone had a hematoma after Vaser or Smart Lipo? If so how was it treated? I have experienced a very large collection of 'fluid blood' (not dried/bruise) and have been advised to leave it be. It spans just over half the length of my thigh. Surely it would be better to be drained out? When I asked about this I was told that the area could just fill with more blood if that was to be done. I am also told that the body will re-absorb the blood that has collected under the skin/in the cavaty left after Vaser but is this likely? Surely if that were to happen it would mean there is a 'bleed' that hasn't stopped bleeding? I am to return to the clinic next week to be reassessed but am concerned about what could happen next. Anyone with any information please contact me/advise me.

Thanks in advance

8th episode: Marie's secrets for getting back in shape after the party season

8th episode: Marie's secrets for getting back in shape after the party season

8th episode: Marie's secrets for getting back in shape after the party season 8th episode: Marie's secrets for getting back in shape after the party season

2nd episode: Marie shows you how to enjoy spending time with your little monsters while taking care of yourself... 2nd episode: Marie shows you how to enjoy spending time with your little monsters while taking care of yourself...

6th episode: Marie’s tips for staying in shape while working! 6th episode: Marie’s tips for staying in shape while working!

17 October 2009 at 22:26

Hematoma
Hi hope you are feeling better. What did the clinic do when you went back for your chech up.

Also can you please tell me what clinic you went to. Thanks Julia.

I like

23 November 2009 at 19:19
In response to boo1boo1

Hematoma
Hi hope you are feeling better. What did the clinic do when you went back for your chech up.

Also can you please tell me what clinic you went to. Thanks Julia.

Hi
The clinic was very good. I had to have the areas drained on a number of occassions. I ended up having to take iron tablets due to anemia from the procedure (or I should say the complications of thr procedure). I still have a lot of swelling in the areas that were affected but the situation is greatly improved from what it was. The clinic was Bodysmooth in Argyle st (London)

I like

17 January at 10:42

I hope that you're toatally fine now. In fact, hematoma is often harmless and it will disappear on its own. However, from what you said, it's likely a internal bleeding rather than a hematoma. This issue is dangerous and luckily, you treated it in time. Besides medical treatments, some home remedies can actually support for your recovery from internal bleeding.
Wild geranium is a kind of herb that is used very common in stopping internal bleeding. The roots of the plany contain a lot of tannins and are rich of astringent and styptic which can stop internal bleeding as well as get rid of diarrhea, hemorrhoids, gum diseases and gastrointestinal problems. Apply it if you're not constipated or pregnant .
Alternatively, birthroot is also helping. Birthroot is loaded with lots of tannins and saponins components that has anti-inflammatory and anti-hemorrhagic properties. But birthroots should be avoided during pregnancy also.
Another opt for you is aloe vera juice. It's familiar, right? Aloe Vera juice can help on how to stop internal bleeding as it can speed up the healing process of intestinal bleeding. Also, this natural home remedy can soothe intestinal inflammation; heal open wounds as well as increases tissue suppleness thanks to its antiviral properties.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3901919/
https://authorityremedies.com/how-to-stop-internal-bleeding/

I like

Previous threads

Last Author's threads

• Bodysmooth / dr jooste / dr hassan

27 January 2010 at 14:06

• Smart lipo

25 August 2009 at 18:22

Be the first to see what's going on behind the scenes at Sofem
instagram

You might also like