Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Body / High def vaser lipo

forum

High def vaser lipo

15 October 2012 at 22:48

I wanted to write a review on my vaser lipo surgery, as i believe that it can help others, i know that i have used this site constantly for advise.

I had high definition vaser lipo on my upper and lower abs and flanks 3 weeks ago. Over all i feel quiet pleased with the results. However painful!!

I have never been overweight, however after having my children even with regular exercise and a 90% healthy diet i could not shift that excess fat on my stomach. Not that anyone would have known it was there, but it bothered me so much that it ended up being the main focus of my day. Eventually i decided enough was enough and to do something about it.

I was iv sedated on the morning of the procedure and the next think i remember is waking up 4 hours later bandaged up, feeling very weak and sick and not being able to move at all.
My sister ended up looking after me the first night as it all looked very bloody and messy and in all honestly i think i was on so many painkillers that i don't really remember too much about my journey home in a car and my first night sleep, in fact i don't really remember much about the first 3 days, i know the weekend was a complete wipe out and before i knew it, it was Monday morning and i was on a train back to London to see the surgeon (extremely weak and not really with it).
My first week i just had to take it easy, there was no way i could have worked, the first week i literally just walked the kids to school and tried to hide at home.

My second week, i was so thankful to be able to have a bath, my whole body ached, i felt dirty and every morning and evening i would soak in the bath and look at my shocked bruised, beaten up body. Ironically i was in so much pain, i totally forgot about my stomach and just wanted to feel healthy again. I struggled to put the foam and the garment back on but day after day it started to get easier, however still 2 weeks on i was still unfit to work.

End of the second week i started to feel very sorry for myself, my back had accumulated seroma, which was drained at one of my checkups, however the following day was back again. I must admit my surgeon was in constant contact me with and made me feel at ease by telling me this was all totally normal, however sceptical i was.

Week 3 my back pain was intolerable, i was doubled up in pain, very emotional and totally fed up. I was regretting having my procedure done, however my abs did look amazing, but felt terrible, they felt so tight that my skin was going to rip everytime i moved.I was also very tired as i had not had decent nights sleep in 3 weeks.

Week 4, well by no means am in good health, however my back pain has eased, i had the seroma drained again last week and this time it hasn't as yet come back. I am however aching all over, and my skin still feels too tight.
I can only swim at the moment, as yet i have not attempted the gym and definitely can not run my normal 10 miles, infact at the moment i couldn't run for 1 minute!!

In hind site would i have had this procedure again, I can honestly say 4 weeks in, NO, my abs might look amazing but i am not fit and healthy like i once was. Maybe i will change my mind in another months time, if and hopefully i will be, in best of health, but until then i truly do wish i hadn't had been so shallow, i should have been happy that i was a very fit mum of 2 with a little belly!
Will keep you posted....

Tone your abs with Jade !

Tone your abs with Jade !

Tone your abs with Jade ! Tone your abs with Jade !

Tone your abs with Tamaya ! Tone your abs with Tamaya !

Tone your abs with Johanna ! Tone your abs with Johanna !

17 October 2012 at 12:12

About to go for vasor
Hi,

I have just booked in for Vasor on my flanks, arms, bum, legs and abs.
After reading this you have made me very nervous but my appearance is making me so sad i can only think thsi is my last resort.
Alot of other people in the forums have said that it is painful afterwards but nothing like the pain you are describing.
Who did you have your treatment with?

Hope your feeling better x

1 likes-I like

17 October 2012 at 13:50
In response to blondegirl86

About to go for vasor
Hi,

After reading this you have made me very nervous but my appearance is making me so sad i can only think thsi is my last resort.
Alot of other people in the forums have said that it is painful afterwards but nothing like the pain you are describing.

Vaser recovery
Don't be nervous, I am sure you will be fine, and if you want it as much as you say you do then you will go through anything. I had my procedure done with Dr Alex Chambers, i must admist her and her team were unquestionable amazing, they have made me feel a priority from the very begining.
My results are amazing so i am pleased with the outcome, just don't be thinking that this is a day case, you will feel awful for at least a couple of weeks (however maybe it was due to the fact that i had high-def ) and i doubt you will be fit to work for a couple of weeks and as for exercising a least a month. When i read these forums, all i was interested in was the results, however i wished i had of realised the extent of the recovery. With 2 little ones, family life, a part time job, and someone who needs to exercise regularly, i really was not prepared. Who have you booked with ?x

I like

17 October 2012 at 14:06

Need to get my life back
I have literally been locking myself away. Having always been slim and constantly having comments about how amazing my figure was its made me feel so self concious now i have let it go. Im doing this is change my life really.

I am a complete coward when it comes to pain and i do feel vain having to go through surgery.

I am scared that the results will not be to my satisfaction.

I have no children and live at home and my Mum is 100% behind me and will be looking after me. I have planned to come back to work after 10 days off but i havent told my boss yet as im embaressed.

I have booked with Dr Grant Hamlet at MYA

x

I like

17 October 2012 at 16:12

Need to get my life back
I have literally been locking myself away. Having always been slim and constantly having comments about how amazing my figure was its made me feel so self concious now i have let it go. Im doing this is change my life really.

I am a complete coward when it comes to pain and i do feel vain having to go through surgery.

I am scared that the results will not be to my satisfaction.

I have no children and live at home and my Mum is 100% behind me and will be looking after me. I have planned to come back to work after 10 days off but i havent told my boss yet as im embaressed.

I have booked with Dr Grant Hamlet at MYA

x

Vaser
you don't need to tell your boss anything, if you don't want too.
I had a consultation with MYA too, but opted for Dr Chambers, i just felt she had a personal touch.
I am sure your results will be amazing, and the fact your mum is there to look after you will be a massive bonus.
Are you being IV sedated, i definately recommend that.
Also i am a little curious, the fact you have not had children yet, did they not mention about waiting till afterward?

I like

17 October 2012 at 18:24

Decided against it
Hi,

Thank you for your all help.

After a long think today and looking on thsi website i have decided to go against it. I think i am too young for this and i have gone ahead and booked a personal trainer. Im going to do this the right way. I had a good body before so i know its under there.

Another reason is my patient coordinator fails to get back to me with any questions, i emailed her yesterday regarding after care, massages and anything she could recommend that i get so im ready financially etc and she has still failed to get back to me.

I have just under 3 stone to lose and if i cannot do this by next summer i will then reconsider again. Ok i have tried every diet under the sun for the last year but spending the money on a personal trainer i think i wont want it to go to waste.

I honestly feel like they are just after my money x

I like

17 October 2012 at 21:08

Decided against it
Hi,

Thank you for your all help.

After a long think today and looking on thsi website i have decided to go against it. I think i am too young for this and i have gone ahead and booked a personal trainer. Im going to do this the right way. I had a good body before so i know its under there.

Another reason is my patient coordinator fails to get back to me with any questions, i emailed her yesterday regarding after care, massages and anything she could recommend that i get so im ready financially etc and she has still failed to get back to me.

I have just under 3 stone to lose and if i cannot do this by next summer i will then reconsider again. Ok i have tried every diet under the sun for the last year but spending the money on a personal trainer i think i wont want it to go to waste.

I honestly feel like they are just after my money x

Vaser lipo
i am so pleased, Vaser won't help you lose 3 stone anyway, it will just tone up any flabby areas you have.
I am unsure on how old you are, but i really would not spend this kind of money on vaser until you have had children, as the results will not last if you gain significant amounts of weight and regardless how strict you are when you are pregnant your weight will increase.
Hind site is a fine thing but i really would not have this procedure done again, regardless on how flat my abs are, the recovery period is not worth it. However i might feel differently in a few months time when i have forgotten how i feel now.

Exercise and healthy eating are the way forward, i have been watching what i eat and exercising 6x a week for over 10 years, which is why i decided to have the vaser lipo as the fat on my stomach would not go.
Start exercising, go to the gym, buy a home dvd (Hannah Waterman is a great one, as it specalises in certain execises to help you lose weight) and watch your carbs and i am sure you will lose the weight in not time.

x

I like

17 October 2012 at 21:15
In response to marbles33

Vaser lipo
i am so pleased, Vaser won't help you lose 3 stone anyway, it will just tone up any flabby areas you have.
I am unsure on how old you are, but i really would not spend this kind of money on vaser until you have had children, as the results will not last if you gain significant amounts of weight and regardless how strict you are when you are pregnant your weight will increase.
Hind site is a fine thing but i really would not have this procedure done again, regardless on how flat my abs are, the recovery period is not worth it. However i might feel differently in a few months time when i have forgotten how i feel now.

Exercise and healthy eating are the way forward, i have been watching what i eat and exercising 6x a week for over 10 years, which is why i decided to have the vaser lipo as the fat on my stomach would not go.
Start exercising, go to the gym, buy a home dvd (Hannah Waterman is a great one, as it specalises in certain execises to help you lose weight) and watch your carbs and i am sure you will lose the weight in not time.

x

Time to do this
I have booked my personal training sessions. I have always been slim untill late and even though gained weight never really stopped working out but felt self concious in the gym however this is a special PT gym so perfect.

I am 25.

I would like to thank you for you insight into the treatment after reading what you went through its given me the kick I need to do this the right way. So Saturday it is!

Can you believe I still haven't heard back from the clinic? I'm very disappointed

X

I like

18 October 2012 at 16:09

Live fat transfer session
Hello,

Thought some of you might be interested in an event taking place on Monday at 1pm. Vaser Lipo practitioner Dr Wolf will be carrying out a Fat Transfer Hand Rejuvenation procedure live on The Private Clinic Twitter feed here: www.twitter.com/privateclinic, be sure to follow the hashtag: #LiveClinicSession

Let me know if you have any questions,
Jade TPC

I like

3 April 2013 at 16:29

Would like to chat !
I would really love to speak mor with you as I'm considering the procedure right now and have been thinking of it for years !! Your one of few that has said they regret it (kindof) I'd love to get in touch !!

1 likes-I like

24 June 2013 at 3:19
In response to marbles33

Vaser recovery
Don't be nervous, I am sure you will be fine, and if you want it as much as you say you do then you will go through anything. I had my procedure done with Dr Alex Chambers, i must admist her and her team were unquestionable amazing, they have made me feel a priority from the very begining.
My results are amazing so i am pleased with the outcome, just don't be thinking that this is a day case, you will feel awful for at least a couple of weeks (however maybe it was due to the fact that i had high-def ) and i doubt you will be fit to work for a couple of weeks and as for exercising a least a month. When i read these forums, all i was interested in was the results, however i wished i had of realised the extent of the recovery. With 2 little ones, family life, a part time job, and someone who needs to exercise regularly, i really was not prepared. Who have you booked with ?x

Update please?
How are you feeling now? Are you happy with the results? When were you able to go back into the gym? Do you have any pictures? Thank you!!

I like

27 January 2016 at 5:48

Vaser high definition liposuction
Vaser is treatment which is useful for male and female. Because all people want to be look like sexy but for old generation it is so difficult for those people I personally suggest you Vaser-Dubai is the best option for all people More details available on http://vaser-dubai.com/

I like

3 February at 19:09
In response to marbles33

I wanted to write a review on my vaser lipo surgery, as i believe that it can help others, i know that i have used this site constantly for advise.

I had high definition vaser lipo on my upper and lower abs and flanks 3 weeks ago. Over all i feel quiet pleased with the results. However painful!!

I have never been overweight, however after having my children even with regular exercise and a 90% healthy diet i could not shift that excess fat on my stomach. Not that anyone would have known it was there, but it bothered me so much that it ended up being the main focus of my day. Eventually i decided enough was enough and to do something about it.

I was iv sedated on the morning of the procedure and the next think i remember is waking up 4 hours later bandaged up, feeling very weak and sick and not being able to move at all.
My sister ended up looking after me the first night as it all looked very bloody and messy and in all honestly i think i was on so many painkillers that i don't really remember too much about my journey home in a car and my first night sleep, in fact i don't really remember much about the first 3 days, i know the weekend was a complete wipe out and before i knew it, it was Monday morning and i was on a train back to London to see the surgeon (extremely weak and not really with it).
My first week i just had to take it easy, there was no way i could have worked, the first week i literally just walked the kids to school and tried to hide at home.

My second week, i was so thankful to be able to have a bath, my whole body ached, i felt dirty and every morning and evening i would soak in the bath and look at my shocked bruised, beaten up body. Ironically i was in so much pain, i totally forgot about my stomach and just wanted to feel healthy again. I struggled to put the foam and the garment back on but day after day it started to get easier, however still 2 weeks on i was still unfit to work.

End of the second week i started to feel very sorry for myself, my back had accumulated seroma, which was drained at one of my checkups, however the following day was back again. I must admit my surgeon was in constant contact me with and made me feel at ease by telling me this was all totally normal, however sceptical i was.

Week 3 my back pain was intolerable, i was doubled up in pain, very emotional and totally fed up. I was regretting having my procedure done, however my abs did look amazing, but felt terrible, they felt so tight that my skin was going to rip everytime i moved.I was also very tired as i had not had decent nights sleep in 3 weeks.

Week 4, well by no means am in good health, however my back pain has eased, i had the seroma drained again last week and this time it hasn't as yet come back. I am however aching all over, and my skin still feels too tight.
I can only swim at the moment, as yet i have not attempted the gym and definitely can not run my normal 10 miles, infact at the moment i couldn't run for 1 minute!!

In hind site would i have had this procedure again, I can honestly say 4 weeks in, NO, my abs might look amazing but i am not fit and healthy like i once was. Maybe i will change my mind in another months time, if and hopefully i will be, in best of health, but until then i truly do wish i hadn't had been so shallow, i should have been happy that i was a very fit mum of 2 with a little belly!
Will keep you posted....

How are you now is everything settled and are you happy with the results??? )

1 likes-I like

3 February at 19:11

About to go for vasor
Hi,

Did you have the Vaser? Please share your experience Im looking for some inspriation or good advice? )

I like

3 February at 19:18
In response to marbles33

Vaser lipo

x

just picked up this thread and Im thinking about vaser lipo with dr chambers (and a couple of others).... now youve had all this time to judge your result would you recommned it to me?
Also how painful is it after? and is it smooth or not? Would you do it again??? Or do you still think exercise and diet is better. I cant shift my thigh bulge this is why im thinking about it?
Thanks for sharing and hope you can reply back x

I like

3 February at 19:21
In response to cassi858

Update please?
How are you feeling now? Are you happy with the results? When were you able to go back into the gym? Do you have any pictures? Thank you!!

Better late than never but Following this. Are you happy with the long term result?

I like

Previous threads
From hair ideas to outifts, look no further for your daily inspiration
pinterest

You might also like

Top of the page