my stats are as follows

im 9stone
5'5''
5 children
size 10/12

oh my fricken god, im sooo excited.x

Get ready for the summer!

Get ready for the summer!

Get ready for the summer! Get ready for the summer!

What are the best exercises for toning your bum? What are the best exercises for toning your bum?

6th episode: Marie’s tips for staying in shape while working! 6th episode: Marie’s tips for staying in shape while working!

23 November 2010 at 11:22

Tt
I thought that you were going with Mr Mahdi again?

I like

23 November 2010 at 11:38
In response to kaye21

Tt
I thought that you were going with Mr Mahdi again?

Hiya
i was going too, but with it being a massive op, im going with mr liew, the clinic/hospital is litrally 5 min away in the car. so im close to family, and close to them incase i need to go bac for anything, manchester was a 2 hour round trip, or i would have gone with mr mahdi again.xx

I like

23 November 2010 at 13:00
In response to teresalal

Hiya
i was going too, but with it being a massive op, im going with mr liew, the clinic/hospital is litrally 5 min away in the car. so im close to family, and close to them incase i need to go bac for anything, manchester was a 2 hour round trip, or i would have gone with mr mahdi again.xx

Tt
Yes it will be the same for me too, 2 hours. From where I am it is still easier as we just go staright up the M56 and M6, it would actaully take me longer to get to Sefton

Its all so exciting

I like

23 November 2010 at 13:58
In response to teresalal

Hiya

Tt
I have just had a look at the Spire Hospitals and they actually have one in Wrexham, which is only about 20 mins away from me. Your Mr Liew does not operate there but they do have a Mr Fahmy who I know is the Consultantant Plastic Surgeon at the Countess of Chester Hospital. I tried some years ago to get a TT on the NHS and saw him. He told me that there was nothing wrong with my stomach muscles to get the op on the NHS, I was just fat

What sort of aftercare package are you getting with them, as that is why I chose Transform to start my enquiries, they seemed to have the best aftercare included in the package price

I like

24 November 2010 at 21:24

So happy for you!!
im having mine done easter having tummy tuck and a booblift so excited, going to be painful! x

I like

25 November 2010 at 10:19
In response to shell44

So happy for you!!
im having mine done easter having tummy tuck and a booblift so excited, going to be painful! x

hiya shell
i had my boobs done 10 weeks ago, they hurt a little bit for the 1st 3 days.

im hoping my TT is not as bad as i think it may be as im back in work 10 days later.x

I like

6 December 2010 at 21:25

Hi
hope youre well bet you're so excited !

i have just put some pics on at last

pm me for password !

f

I like

12 October 2016 at 11:19
In response to teresalal

im not geting it until the 13th jan, admission time 7.30 am

spire sefton park, liverpool
mr liew

my stats are as follows

im 9stone
5'5''
5 children
size 10/12

oh my fricken god, im sooo excited.x

Hi I've just booked with Mr Liew for this December for TT . I'm just wondering how everything went for you  

I like

Previous threads

Last Author's threads

• Tt results ... to post op ladies

8 February 2011 at 22:59

Be the first to see what's going on behind the scenes at Sofem
instagram

You might also like

Top of the page