Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Body / Liposuction in europe

forum

Liposuction in europe

7 July 2016 at 17:50

Hey guys,

I am a 23 year old woman living in London and whilst I am not fat or overweight (size 10, 5ft 9 inches, 154 lbs) I definitely have areas of stubborn fat that will not go despite diet and exercise.

As you all may know, treatment in London is ridiculously priced so I have been looking online at liposuction treatment in Poland, Lithuania and Hungary.

I have found a couple of decent places in Poland (mediconsult, beauty poland) and wellness travels in Lithuania.

Has anyone had any experience with any of these companies?

I am not looking to get treatment until December earliest, are there any companies that you know of where I can pre-pay and a monthly basis for the treatment until I want to get it done? Or can I book this far in advance?

Any other suggestions for clinics to go to would be great

Thank you

19 July 2016 at 20:08

Liposuction in cyprus
Hi there,

At Cosmetic Surgery Cyprus liposuction starts from £1,600 and is priced on number of areas and volume of fat, the average procedure is £1,900. The renowned Dr Bugra is our only surgeon so you always know who will perform your procedure and he will provide initial consultation via photograph, free of charge and without obligation.

We can find you return flights for as little as £100 return and 4 nights hotel accommodation for £100 making it overall a very cost effective solution with an incredibly talented surgeon.

Why not have a look at our website:

www.cosmetic-surgery-cyprus.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you.

Gill

I like

22 August 2016 at 10:49

I had my surgery in Lithuania with Dr. Stundys (tummy tuck) and can only say the best words about him! I think the quality of the services was way better than what you get in UK... I really loved the surgeon and his team, as well as the travel assistants that helped with everything...

Ive had consultation in Lithuania before the surgery, I stayed hospitalised for a day and afterwards went to a hotel, assisted by their personnel all the time. Don't worry - everything will be perfect!

I like

15 December 2016 at 14:20
In response to zoemcquaid

Hey guys,

I am a 23 year old woman living in London and whilst I am not fat or overweight (size 10, 5ft 9 inches, 154 lbs) I definitely have areas of stubborn fat that will not go despite diet and exercise.

As you all may know, treatment in London is ridiculously priced so I have been looking online at liposuction treatment in Poland, Lithuania and Hungary.

I have found a couple of decent places in Poland (mediconsult, beauty poland) and wellness travels in Lithuania.

Has anyone had any experience with any of these companies?

I am not looking to get treatment until December earliest, are there any companies that you know of where I can pre-pay and a monthly basis for the treatment until I want to get it done? Or can I book this far in advance?

Any other suggestions for clinics to go to would be great

Thank you

Hello there,
It is nice to read, that you found Beauty Poland during your search on the internet 
Did you find already the clinic and you have booked an appointment for liposuction in Poland?

If not, please contact us and our consultant will help you to find right clinic and surgeon - we cooperate with Dr Rataj,  he is famous in UK!

Our prices start from £ 1,200 (tummy liposuction in Wroclaw) and it depends of body part.
We offer convenient dates for you.  Also, we can help you with your travel and accommodation.
Check our website: http://beautypoland.com/procedures/liposuction/

Regards,
Beauty Poland

I like

Previous threads
Be the first to see what's going on behind the scenes at Sofem
instagram

You might also like

by the editorial team
by the editorial team
by the editorial team
by the editorial team