:

Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Body / Nigel carver - uplift & implant

forum

Nigel carver - uplift & implant

15 March 2016 at 14:53

Hi there,

I have a consultation booked with Dr S Khan at Transform next week but I am reading a few worrying reviews. I am also looking at booking with Nigel Carver. Does anyone have any recent experience with either or these two surgeons?

I will need an uplift and implant and some people say you can have both done in the same procedure but others say you cant? Again, has anyone had both done together as I don't think I can afford to have them done separately.

Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated as Im getting so confused !!

Thanks Maria x

18 April 2016 at 20:41

Nigel carver
Hi,
I am 1 week PO after having a BA with Nigel Carver.
I understand that I haven't had an uplift too, however I cannot recommend Mr Carver highly enough.
He is such a wonderful, talented and amazing surgeon.
I suffer massively with anxiety and I can honestly say I wasn't one bit anxious being in his care. The whole team are just brilliant. I would definitely book a consultation with him. It's always good to have a few opinions

I like

16 November 2016 at 1:28

Dr nigel carver
Hello,

I completely feel your pain as I was told exactly the same, 2 operations. I think I cried so much when this was relayed to me (a) because of the cost attached, (b) the thought of having two operations instead of one - it just seemed extremely scary and (c), I just felt like an abnormal asymmetrical monster.

I opted for Dr. Carver. I have to say selecting him as my surgeon was without a doubt THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE. During my consultation with him, I could sense he was genuinely caring, honest and had my best interests at heart. He was also highly recommend by various people and so I thought I'd stack my chips and go with him!

I am now 10 days PO mastopexy (breast lift). I had no pain what so ever, my care was fantastic and I am extremely pleased with the results. I have to say for me personally though, it has not been without its complications, I must stress this is absolutely no fault of Dr Carver's and that I have my own self to blame for not following his advice and smoking soon after surgery and not giving up prior. My nipple did turn blue/black almost immediately after surgery (let this be a warning to all smokers that these risks are real and despite being rare it does happen). I have to say though that Dr Carver has been outstanding throughout the entire process, he booked me in to see him 3 days PO and he even came to see me especially one Friday evening (1 week PO) because he knew I was worried about my nipple, (this due to my own carelessness). He really was wonderful and reassured me that I was healing extremely well. You just can't put a price on that kind of service. I'm now 10 days PO and can really see how well I have actually healed and that I have nothing to be afraid of.

I honestly cannot wait to book in for stage two now which is the breast augmentation and have absolutely no fear now, I trust Dr. Carver and his judgement entirely. As for the money, you seriously can't let money stand in the way of buying you the best possible care and obtaining the best possible results, for me personally I opted for the person that I felt would provide me with just that.

Good luck with finding the best person for you. I hope who ever and what ever you select that you will be happy

I like

Previous threads
Review full sized beauty products for us for FREE
experts-club

You might also like

Top of the page