Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Body / Pics up of my tummy tuck for anyone that wants a look...

Pics up of my tummy tuck for anyone that wants a look...

7 December 2011 at 11:16

There not the best of pics i know but it gives you some idear im only 2 weeks 5 days so much more healing but i will keep putting new pics up there is no before maybe i should have taken one.. but i hatted my stomach that much i couldnt bring myself to anyway i looked about 6 months preggnant with a wrinkled up tea bag belly, if that gives you some idear... CANT WAIT TO GET MY UPLIFT AND IMPLANTS IN 3 weeks 2 days thanks for looking any questions please ask... xx

What can you do with a pineapple that will give you a total body workout?

What can you do with a pineapple that will give you a total body workout?

What can you do with a pineapple that will give you a total body workout? What can you do with a pineapple that will give you a total body workout?

6th episode: Marie’s tips for staying in shape while working! 6th episode: Marie’s tips for staying in shape while working!

8th episode: Marie's secrets for getting back in shape after the party season 8th episode: Marie's secrets for getting back in shape after the party season

7 December 2011 at 13:48

I would love to have a look if that's ok? I had 340cc overs in feb and want my tummy done next (4kids later it's not looking good!)
How was it pain wise? Are you able to move around as normal now?

I like

7 December 2011 at 17:32

Hey louise...
Id love a look?

I like

7 December 2011 at 18:37

Tummy tuck pics ..
Please could I have a look? xx

I like

8 December 2011 at 12:18
In response to emmak2011

Tummy tuck pics ..
Please could I have a look? xx

Hi
Sure hun there not private anyway so just click on my profile xx

I like

8 December 2011 at 12:20
In response to kinkyboots33

Hey louise...
Id love a look?

Hi hun
Sure you can look just click on my profile there public well I think lol x

I like

8 December 2011 at 12:24
In response to maggie1024

I would love to have a look if that's ok? I had 340cc overs in feb and want my tummy done next (4kids later it's not looking good!)
How was it pain wise? Are you able to move around as normal now?

Hi
Of corse you can look I don't think they are private, I won't lie I was I'n a lot of pain to start couldn't get comfey or sleep the first few nights but it got better and better and now im 2 weeks 6 days on and I'm just back to normal I can do everything I could of done before I have to be a bit careful bit it's fine I think it was the lipo more then anything that hurt the most to be honest, I can't wait to get my new pert boobies xx

I like

5 July 2012 at 12:45

Hello
I had a ba in April, went back to transform today for my 3month check & been told I could do with a tummy tuck! Quoted 4995. May i see your pics please? are you happy you did it? Kelly X

I like

5 July 2012 at 21:56

Hi
I had tt too on 5th june would love to look at your pics.
Do you have to wear a binder if so how long for.
Where did you go for your tt?
X

I like

7 July 2012 at 19:24

Pics
How do i view pics anyone?x

I like

7 July 2012 at 19:45
In response to louisevg

Hi
Of corse you can look I don't think they are private, I won't lie I was I'n a lot of pain to start couldn't get comfey or sleep the first few nights but it got better and better and now im 2 weeks 6 days on and I'm just back to normal I can do everything I could of done before I have to be a bit careful bit it's fine I think it was the lipo more then anything that hurt the most to be honest, I can't wait to get my new pert boobies xx

Kjml
thye dont show up?

I like

14 December 2016 at 19:40
In response to louisevg

There not the best of pics i know but it gives you some idear im only 2 weeks 5 days so much more healing but i will keep putting new pics up there is no before maybe i should have taken one.. but i hatted my stomach that much i couldnt bring myself to anyway i looked about 6 months preggnant with a wrinkled up tea bag belly, if that gives you some idear... CANT WAIT TO GET MY UPLIFT AND IMPLANTS IN 3 weeks 2 days thanks for looking any questions please ask... xx

I would love to have a look if that's ok?

I like

Go back to forum

Previous threads

Do you know this product?

Top of the page