:

Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Body / Plovier be clinic tummy tuck & lipo reviews please

forum

Plovier be clinic tummy tuck & lipo reviews please

29 July 2015 at 8:33

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I've be desperate to find real reviews (and pics) of Dr. Plovier's tummy tuck work. I've seen a lot of boobs and they usually look great, but I am really worried about the tummy tuck. Let's be honest, a lot of these reviews are totally manufactured (for all the docs), so any honest stories about the clinic, doctor, surgery, after care experience would be greatly appreciated. !

Tone your abs with Jade !

Tone your abs with Jade !

Tone your abs with Jade ! Tone your abs with Jade !

What can you do with a pineapple that will give you a total body workout? What can you do with a pineapple that will give you a total body workout?

2nd episode: Marie shows you how to enjoy spending time with your little monsters while taking care of yourself... 2nd episode: Marie shows you how to enjoy spending time with your little monsters while taking care of yourself...

8 August 2015 at 23:07

Hello
I also want to see pictures of before and after but he doesn't have any pictures on his website I think I need to book a consultation

1 likes I like

3 September 2015 at 19:26

Tummy tuck
I'm booked in for the 30th October for a tummy tuck. I haven't seen any before or after pics either my sister just had her boobs done and they look great but I still want to see some pics! They won't send me any though? X

I like

1 February at 16:26
In response to lakengal

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I've be desperate to find real reviews (and pics) of Dr. Plovier's tummy tuck work. I've seen a lot of boobs and they usually look great, but I am really worried about the tummy tuck. Let's be honest, a lot of these reviews are totally manufactured (for all the docs), so any honest stories about the clinic, doctor, surgery, after care experience would be greatly appreciated. !

Hi. How did the tt go ? I'm booked to have a full tt with Dr Polvier. Getting nervous. 

1 likes I like

Previous threads
For all the best videos, memes and shareable news!
facebook

You might also like

Top of the page