Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Body / Positive lipo experience with artplastica - poland!

Positive lipo experience with artplastica - poland!

3 January 2010 at 21:20

Hi. I had problem with padded tummy( looking like jelly-belly) and waist. Awful. by no means I could get rid of that fat! I tried exercises, creams, compression belts etc.but, I finally made a decision to have lipo. I went to Polish - Artplastica clinic. I heard about them, cause my friend had BA there and was sooo happy with the result (and the service as well).I's afraid of pain (unnecessarily) and sagging skin, but doctor recommended massages after lipo (traditional and so called endermology)...and it worked! The result exeeded all my expectations!Lipo was a great solution and I have no loose skin but beautiful, flat tummy and sexi, narrow waist. It's a great place - professional service, great doctors, and competetive prices.
I you have queries, ask me.

Tone your whole body with Jade!

Tone your whole body with Jade!

Tone your whole body with Jade! Tone your whole body with Jade!

Get a cardio workout with Johanna! Get a cardio workout with Johanna!

Cardio training with Ewa! Cardio training with Ewa!

4 January 2010 at 8:44

I also have heard only a good opinion about this clinic
my friend did the liposuction with them and she is already thinking about sth new... Personally I think the break between the surgeries should be longer to give your body a time to recover

I like

10 October 2016 at 0:52

This plastic surgery ruined my
Life destroyed my health, they made me like a disable person. I had to pay 5000 Euro to rebuild my nose for 7 hours operation. But still because of artastica butcher it never gonna look lik abnormal nose. 

I like

Go back to forum

Previous threads

Do you know this product?

Top of the page