Home / Forum / Cosmetic Surgery: Body / Vaser with dr wolf at the private clinic

forum

Vaser with dr wolf at the private clinic

3 June 2010 at 23:03

Hi,
Has anyone had vaser with Dr Wolf at the Private Clinic?
I am booked to have stem cell breast surgery with him there later this month, and he is going to take 100cc of fat from each of my thighs and 50cc from each flank by vaser lipo and tranfer it to my breasts.

I am quite thin and am worried I will be left with scarring or lumps under the skin.
Does vaser tend to leave lumpiness or does it look totally smooth afterwards?
He has told me it will be smooth, but I am nervous.

How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife?

How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife?

How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife? How do you get a breast lift without going under the knife?

Get ready for the summer! Get ready for the summer!

What are the best exercises for toning your bum? What are the best exercises for toning your bum?

4 June 2010 at 12:23

Hi
Hi i researched into having this procedure done and apparently it doesnt last. ive been told that if I want bigger breasts to have a boob job which i really dont like.

I found Dr Wolf to expensive for vaser which is why I went ahead with Dr Hamlet in the end, he was a bit cheaper but excellent at what he does, he is one of the leading doctors in vaser and my results are brilliant!! I have got a few bumps and lumps but this is normal and they will get better and better as my body heals itself.

My photos are on here if youd like to have a look.

Have they told you how many cup sizes your breasts will increase by?

X

I like

29 September 2010 at 15:42

Results?
Hi, I have been looking into this but its relatively new and cant find a lot of info. can you tell me if you went ahead and if so are you pleased, did it hurt and how much did it cost ?

thank you

I like

4 October 2010 at 17:55
In response to lippy6

Hi
Hi i researched into having this procedure done and apparently it doesnt last. ive been told that if I want bigger breasts to have a boob job which i really dont like.

I found Dr Wolf to expensive for vaser which is why I went ahead with Dr Hamlet in the end, he was a bit cheaper but excellent at what he does, he is one of the leading doctors in vaser and my results are brilliant!! I have got a few bumps and lumps but this is normal and they will get better and better as my body heals itself.

X

Hi
I have just seen DR WOLF and would like to know where you saw DR HAMLET.thanks

I like

18 February 2011 at 21:21
In response to nat07102

Hi
I have just seen DR WOLF and would like to know where you saw DR HAMLET.thanks

Dr hamlet
Sorry only just seen this post.

Type in Dr Hamlet Vaser to Google and you can get intouch with him via his website.

I like

15 April 2011 at 20:48

Vaser with dr wolf
Has anybody one here had Dr Wolf? and what do they think about the results? can anybody compare him to Dr Hamlet or Dr ... any recommendations?

Ta

I like

13 February at 18:31
In response to lippy6

Hi

X

Hi lippy I'm looking into vaser lipo with either dr hamlet or dr wolf I'm torn would you mind I I saw some of your pics I'm hoping to have my belly inner outer thighs and maybe bingo wings depending on how muc it would be thankyou x

I like

13 February at 18:32
In response to lippy6

Hi

X

Hi lippy I'm looking into vaser lipo with either dr hamlet or dr wolf I'm torn would you mind I I saw some of your pics I'm hoping to have my belly inner outer thighs and maybe bingo wings depending on how muc it would be thankyou x

I like

Previous threads
For all the best videos, memes and shareable news!
facebook

You might also like

Top of the page